Clear Sky’s small informal glamping show is getting ever closer. The countdown to “Friends at the Farm is ON! …….”
The trade-only glamping event, held on Thursday 30 June- Friday 1 July, gives you the opportunity to meet and chat with glamping businesses, all UK based and all leaders in their fields. Bring a picnic rug and enjoy an informal day without a clipboard in sight! Oh and there’s a cracking coffee and refreshments van too. You can look forward to meeting with all the lovely exhibitors below….
Booking is essential and tickets are limited. Please register here.
- Clear Sky Safari Tents – Tour around three safari tents plus see our very own Clear Sky bell tent, with its innovative fully integrated fly sheet- a game changer for bell tents. Also on display will be our Hot Tubs, infrared glamping heating solutions, details of our interior design services and some last minute reveals!
- Armadillo Sun – Armadillo Sun are a UK made luxury outdoor furniture brand using 100% waterproof fabrics on their range of bean tables, cushions and more.
- Solar Technology International – Proven leaders in solar technology innovation, they will be bringing along two types of solar systems especially designed for use within the glamping industry.
- David Page Contractors – As partners to First Base Ground Screws, David’s team install foundations without the need to use concrete or heavy machinery.
- Rural Planning Co – Meet Sophie Blandford from Rural Planning Co, who partner with Clear Sky clients for planning application advice.
- Social Media Sussex – Meet (and talk hashtags) with Lisa Bullen, who advises on social media marketing for glampsites via online training courses and consultancy services.
- Lotus Belle Tents – creators of luxurious and beautiful bell tents, meet with Mandy and Dawie to see their iconic tents.
- TruDomes – Geodesic aluminium frames domes, perfect for glamping, weddings, dining and more. Meet the team and take a tour inside a Dome.
- Tree Tents International – Sussex based Tree Tents are designers of luxury cabins and treehouses in many of the world’s wildest places.
- Visual Immersion – Offering innovative 3D virtual immersive experiences, see what they can suggest for your site.
- Juggling on Rollerskates – Meet blogger and photographer Zoe Holland, who works with glampsites throughout the UK.
- Glampsan – Leaders in waste and water solutions. An essential part of every glampsites operations! Meet with Jon and Stewart.
- Open Air Business Magazine – The outdoor hospitality and events business magazine, meet with editor Tally Rix.