Open Air Business magazine is published by Coffee Shop Media Ltd. The term ‘Open Air Business’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Coffee Shop Media Ltd) whose registered office is 145-157 John St, London, EC1V 4PW. Our company registration number is 08088679 (England). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your subscription contract will be fulfilled by Coffee Shop Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 08088679 whose registered office is at Milroy House, Sayers Lane, Tenterden, TN30 6BW, together with its agents and sub-contractors.
When the subscription contract is formed
Taking out a subscription will, if accepted by us, result in a binding contract. If placing your order online, when you click “Subscribe” on the checkout page you will receive an email acknowledging that your order has been received successfully and is being processed, the contract between us is not formed at this point. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you confirmation of your order with your subscription account number and payment has been taken. Please make sure to check your spam and junk folders.
You will receive this confirmation within 72 hours by email. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email address.
We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your bank/payment card issuer. If we do not accept your order and your bank/credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund you in full immediately.
Right to refuse orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders:
• In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, except that we may fulfil your order at the correct price;
• If we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from your bank/the issuer of your payment card.
We will deliver the magazines to the address you notify us of when you place your order. Please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery. You agree that we will not be responsible for failure to deliver the magazines if you have supplied us with an incorrect address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed envelopes and their contents without an obligation to refund you or any other person if they are returned to us and despite efforts to contact you we do not receive correct address details.
Delay in delivery and non-delivery
We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of magazines in the following circumstances:
• where the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us;
• where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub–contractors and agents, including but not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
Cancellations and refunds
Where a minimum term of 12 months is advertised cancellations are not permitted until the end of this initial period and we will not issue you a refund.
After the minimum term of your subscription, you may cancel your subscription contract at any time by notifying our subscriptions team. See contact details below.
Prices displayed on the subscriptions section of the website will prevail at all times in relation to orders placed online. Prices quoted on screen include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable) and state the payment method. Subscriptions can be paid for by Direct Debit payments or continuous credit card payments. Subscriptions renew on the 1 January each year; subscriptions taken out after that date will be prorated for the rest of the year.
We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time after the first year of your subscription has elapsed and will notify you in writing with 10 days’ notice of any such price increase. Although we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will refund you in full if you cancel the order and have already paid.
If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking “Subscribe” on the checkout page you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
Our liability to you in the event of magazines being lost in despatch shall at our discretion, be limited to replacement of the missing issue(s).
To the extent permitted by law we exclude all other liability to you. Our exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents.
These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
Use of personal information
We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, email address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription order.
On the online order form we will ask you about receiving details of our products and services and/or those of third parties which may be of interest to you. You should tick the relevant boxes to indicate whether or not you wish to receive such information.
Unauthorised access to personal information
Unless a member of our staff has been fraudulent or negligent, we will not be liable to you for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information (including in particular bank/credit/debit card details) you transmit when you place an order. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own bank/credit/debit card details to avoid unauthorised use
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
If the magazine ordered changes frequency per annum, we will honour the number of issues paid for, not the term of the subscription.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
These Terms and Conditions override any contrary terms or conditions published by us in relation to any order placed by you with us.
If you have any queries or comments about your subscription please contact our subscriptions team: email@example.com / +44 (0)1580 848555.