Almost 370 of the UK festival and outdoor event industry’s leading suppliers and organisers attended the Festival Supplier Awards to celebrate the 2017 winners on 26th January. Now in their third year, the awards recognise companies who work tirelessly to deliver great events, many of whose efforts often go unseen.
Commenting on the success of this year’s awards ceremony, event director, Michelle Tayton said: “The Festival Supplier Awards are now firmly established as an important date in the festival and outdoor event calendar. We’ve got a great formula; a room full of fantastic people at the top of their game and plenty of networking opportunities for everyone who attends.”
Among the winners were:
- Best Concession/Bar – Peppermint Bars, Bestival
- Best Glamping & Accommodation – Hotel Bell Tent, CarFest North
- Best Toilets/Waste Management – Qdos Event Hire, Royal Windsor Horse Show & HMQ90
- Best Power – Power Logistics, V Festival (Hylands Park)
- Best Fencing/Hoarding – GAP Hire Solutions, V Festival (Weston Park)
- Best Stage – Acorn Event Structures, Creamfields
- Best Crowd Management/Security – Specialized Security Guarding Ltd, Reading Festival
- Best Temporary Roadway/Walkway – LION Trackhire Ltd, RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Best Temporary Structure – Neptunus Ltd, The National Eisteddfod of Wales
- Green Festival Supplier Award – Loowatt Ltd, Port Eliot Festival
- Best Festival Support Service: 1st – Best Seating – Arena Seating, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and Edinburgh International, 2nd – Best Catering Equipment – PKL Group (UK) Ltd, Goodwood Festivals, 3rd – Best Creche – Nipperbout Ltd, Cambridge Folk Festival.